SMARTKiDZ play school at Pragathi Nagar was launched in the year 2013.
SMARTKiDZ play school is a venture of M/s Smartkidz Educare India Pvt. Ltd. & M/s Little Kidz Educations India (p) Ltd.
It is a fastest growing chain of play schools which is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. SMARTKiDZ emphasizes on the overall development of the child through age-appropriate learning experiences, preparing them thoroughly for the next stage of their schooling.
- To nurture the talent in each child so as to develop them as confident individuals who can communicate in more than one language and as learners who are principled, reflective and self-disciplined.
- To offer Value Based Education (VBE), to mould children morally to face the challenges of modern day living and to give them practical and judicious combination of academic excellence and extracurricular activities / character building through a play way method.
- To guide all our children on their individual journey of learning and discovery and give them the very best opportunities. We ensure that each and every child has a happy pre-school experience.
- To provide a safe and secure environment in which each child can enjoy learning and achieve excellence.
- To provide state-of-the art facilities, infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
- To continuously improve on the curriculum through regular implementation of new pedagogies.
- To foster the development of the whole child and enrich learning in an exciting, inspiring, challenging and innovative environment.
- To continuously improve the paradigm of education offered by the school and set new excellence by implementation of the best practices.
"The vision of our school is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development through discovery of the joy of learning, creating, developing and illuminating their intellect in different ways and instilling abiding values in them."
We believe that:
- Each child is a unique individual and they develop at a different pace.
- Children should learn in a safe, child-centered environment through exploration and a variety of open-ended activities.
- The learning environment and educational process should recognize the different learning styles, abilities and interests.
- Education should address the whole needs of the child i.e. scientific development.
- The kindergarten program should focus on the physical, social, emotional, aesthetic and intellectual development of the child.
- The early establishment of the positive self-concept and a positive attitude towards the school provides a foundation for formal education.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the Management Faculty, Students and the Parents.